Responsible for motivating a team of agents towards the delivery of revenue and Service Level targets by monitoring daily performance results and developing individual coaching strategies to assist agents in achieving Key Performance Indicators.
• Manage the performance of a team of frontline customer service and technical support agents; coaching, reviewing KPI results and addressing disciplinary issues
• Monitor service levels and address issues to ensure optimum delivery of service level
• Provide troubleshooting and customer escalation support/expertise to agents for internet connectivity issues, virus removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system errors
• Ensure that all required information is accurately entered in all relevant systems and effectively communicated to all relevant personnel
• Develop strategies for new revenue opportunities.
• Mentor and motivate team to proactively identify customer needs and deliver top notch Customer Service
• Facilitate one on one coaching sessions with agents in an effort to increase performance results
• Participate in meetings with other supervisors and director to discuss current performance trends and develop proactive solutions to attaining expected performance levels.
• Manage KPI summary reports
• Liaison with client to ensure that expected service/performance is being achieved
• Attend and participate in weekly Quality Assurance calibration meetings
• Hold Team Meetings when appropriate
• Responsible for knowing, understanding and adhering to the Worker responsibilities of the Ontario Health & Safety Act as found in section 28 sub sections (1) (2) & (3)
• Develop and Mentor Tier 2 lead support agents
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Service oriented
• Strong proven computer skills Microsoft office suite (word, excel, outlook)
• Coaching/mentoring skills and experience (preferably in a Call Centre Environment)
• 2-3 years practical Technical Support Agent experience an asset
• Works well under pressure in a faced paced environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
• Strong Customer Service and problem solving skills
• Effective teamwork skills
• A+ certification an asset
• High School Diploma
• Ability to grasp and apply new skills and concepts in an ever changing technology based environment
• Flexibility to work a rotating shift in a 24/7 operation
EFFORT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• Job requires the ability to work a rotating shift in a 24/7 operation
• Office Environment
For more information and to apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Compensation: Excellent earning potential
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.