Sampling Server at Retail Grocery Locations
Are you a people person?
Are you looking for a job that allows you to interact with others?
Are you seeking a position with the flexibility for free time during the week?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the perfect position for you!
- A savvy, inviting and engaging personality that is not afraid to approach people
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Hours availability - Friday-Sunday, 4-6 hour shifts (shift times may vary)
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours continually
- Must have access to a computer and printer for reporting purposes
- Previous promotional/retail sales/customer service experience is an asset
Start Date: October 15-16, 2011
End Date: N/A (Part-time permanent position)
Multiple locations across Ontario
Although not all, many of our demonstrations will involve preparing food on site. In order to be involved in these specific promotions, you must obtain a Safe Food Handling Certificate. Our representatives with their Safe Food Handling Certification will receive top priority for any Retail Demonstration Shifts!! Please remember you can apply without this certification, however preference will be given to applicants who are certified.
For more information on obtaining this certification, please visit:
The Safe Food Handling Certification web-site: http://www.ingoodhands.ca/index.html
If you wish to apply please forward your resume to:
Ms. Andree LeBlanc, Senior Recruiter, InField Marketing Group: email@example.com
To learn more about our company, please visit us at http://infieldmarketing.com/
Or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/infieldmarketing
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.